The Jeffreys Building is an imposing three storey head-quarters building commanding a key position on St John’s Innovation Park, close to the centre of Cambridge.
The building provides a glazed entrance leading to a generous atrium. There are male and female toilets on each floor, with parking on site and additional visitor parking to the front of the building.
The property has been measured on a Net Internal Basis. All figures are quoted for guidance purposes only:
|Sq m||Sq ft|
|Suite 1 – Ground Floor||473||5,093|
|Suite 2 – Ground Floor||269||2,894|
|Suite 3 – Ground Floor||472||5,080|
|Suite 4 – First Floor||490||5,270|
|Suite 5 – First Floor||188||2,023|
|Suite 6 – First Floor||476||5,125|
|Suite 7 – Second Floor||371||3,995|
|Suite 8 – Second Floor||371||3,995|
- Impressive glazed entrance
- Comfort cooling
- Electronic door entry system
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Suspended ceiling system
- Passenger lifts
- Close to Park and Ride and the Busway
- Disabled access and facilities
- Shower facility
Please contact the agent for further details.
Important notice: compiled 8th June 2016
Savills, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
- They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact
- Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. Figures quoted in these particulars may be subject to VAT in addition.