Ideal for the next generation of technology disruptors and innovators, the Dirac Building will provide superb work spaces at St John’s Innovation Park; a prominent building at the northern gateway to Cambridge.
The 85,000 sq ft Dirac Building and neighbouring transport hub – incorporating a gym and extensive shower facilities – forms the next phase of development and highlights the College’s ambitions for St John’s Innovation Park.
Open plan flexible floor space, suspended ceiling and LG7 lighting throughout. Double-height entrance / reception area.
|Sq m||Sq ft|
- Column-free floor plates
- BREEAM: Excellent
- WIRED score: Platinum
- EPC rating: A
- Gym/Fitness Studio open to all tenants
- On-site cycle maintenance facility
- 13 showers in the building + 7 in the Transport Hub
- Approx. 646 safe and secure covered cycle parking spaces
- 309 car parking spaces in the Transport Hub
- 16 accessible & visitor parking spaces
- Multiple high-quality landscaped, functional open spaces for relaxation and interaction
Please contact the agent for further details.
Important notice: compiled 30th October 2020
Savills, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
- They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact
- Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. Figures quoted in these particulars may be subject to VAT in addition