The Maurice Wilkes Building offers 65,130 Sq ft of prestigious Grade ‘A’ office accommodation arranged over five floors, plus an impressive reception and roof terrace measuring 2,077 Sq ft.
Located at the very centre of the North Cambridge Research and Development Cluster, The Maurice Wilkes Building is possibly the most significant Headquarters opportunity in Cambridge and is the gateway to St John’s Innovation Park.
6,962 – 29,994 SqftContact Agent
This cutting-edge building offers the very best accommodation for knowledge-based and high-growth businesses with contemporary styling that should be attractive to a range of occupiers.
- Office finished floor-to-ceiling height 2,800mm
- Suspended ceiling void 650mm with recessed LG7 lighting throughout office areas
- Raised floor height 150mm (clear void 100mm)
- BREEAM “Very Good” Accreditation targeted
- EPC A Rating targeted
- High specification finishes
- Open plan flexible floor space
- Double-height entrance in reception area
- Four-pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Three passenger lifts
- Provision of 193 secure parking spaces
- Male, female and disabled toilets at each level
- Separate male, female and disabled shower facilities at ground floor
- Cycle storage.
Important notice: compiled 8th June 2016
Savills, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
- They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact
- Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. Figures quoted in these particulars may be subject to VAT in addition.