Edinburgh House offers Office and Laboratory accommodation and is located at the core of Cambridge’s science and technology focused Northern Fringe.
The building is located adjacent to St John’s Innovation Centre which houses a number of smaller R&D and technology firms. The Centre also provides restaurant and conference/meeting room space.
Suites provided within the building will be refurbished, open plan office suites comprising suspended ceilings, recessed LED lighting, raised floor with carpeting and will have access to shared WCs, passenger lift and kitchenette facilities. There is a barrier controlled private car park and door entry systems in to the building and individual suites:
Suite 1-3 – Ground Floor 349 Sq m- 3,756 Sq ft
Suite 4 – Ground Floor 107 Sq m- 1,148 Sq ft
Suite 5 & 6 – Ground Floor 228 Sq m- 2,451 Sq ft
Suite 1 & 2 – First Floor 663 Sq m- 7,132 Sq ft
Suite 1 & 2 – Second Floor 358 Sq m – 3,855 Sq ft
Total 1,704 Sq m – 18,342 Sq ft
- Air conditioned and ventilation comfort cooling
- Suspended ceiling incorporating recessed CAT II lighting
- Self contained electricity and gas supply
- Generous parking ratio
- Passenger lift
- Communal kitchen facility
Please contact the agent for further details.
Important notice: compiled 8th June 2016
Savills, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
- They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact
- Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. Figures quoted in these particulars may be subject to VAT in addition